When It Comes to Social Media. (We refrained from swearing here because we know how sensitive some of you are and we didn’t want to get red flagged by Google.)
GET OOZLED TODAY! 801-562-8557
Utah Social Media: What all the Cool Kids are Doin’
When it comes to marketing, Social Media is the Sale of the Century, and trying to achieve Social Media success by doing it yourself is like jumping on the back of a sick, asthmatic donkey and expecting to get to the Sale of the Century in a timely and effective fashion. Not only is this awkward, it’s also ri-DONK-ulous.
Why Social Media?
First of all, you can’t afford not to utilize Social Media, because Facebook and YouTube are everywhere. (The combined total of YouTube and Facebook users is over 1 billion!) And you can’t expect to get there by using traditional marketing strategies.
Why? Because Social Media isn’t about direct sales; it’s about putting a personal face on your company and converting relationships into sales.
Relationships are the number one reason why Social Media is so effective. This is because, ultimately, people don’t buy from companies – they buy from people. Any consumer is more likely to engage with someone they trust than with a faceless, impersonal corporation.
Get off that stubborn donkey and let us rocket your company into Social Media success!
Harnessing the power of Social Media is difficult if you don’t know where to start. Social Media is always evolving, and at rocket speed. That’s why you need the help of a company with industry know-how in order to help standardize your brand across the main social media sites. Join the billions of Social Media users and GET OOZLED!
Social Media Facts:
- If Facebook were a country, it would be the 3rd largest country in the world.
- Every minute, 35 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube. That equals: 35 hours of video per minute, 2,100 hours of video per hour and 50,400 hours of video per day.
- Facebook and Twitter are the fastest growing websites in the world.
- In 2010, Twitter gained 100 million new users.
- In 2010, the number of Blogs rose to 152 million.
- Every day, 20 million applications are installed on Facebook.
- Social media allows you to develop low-cost marketing campaigns that open up your business to a whole new audience, while providing a way to communicate and sell to your existing market.