NOW HIRING: Quality Assurance Tester Position
Oozle Media is looking for a full time person to stress-test software and provide feedback to our development team. This software tester is a vital part of releasing stable, bug-free software.
Our QA tester should be self-motivated, work well on a team, have excellent written and oral communication skills, and strong analytical skills.
o A tester will be presented with a piece of software and certain testing criteria. They will evaluate, troubleshoot and test the software repeatedly in search of bugs and errors. These problems with the software are then logged, prioritized and tracked by the programmers. Essentially, the QA tester simulates an end user and seeks out problems they may encounter.
o Salary to be discussed and will depend on experience, etc.
Required Skills:• 2+ Years of related experience. Though a college education is not required, a related degree may be helpful.
• Must be knowledgeable of best web practices
• Must be able to create automated load tests
• Experience with Server architecture, limits and capabilities
• Experience with security practices. Must be able to identify potential security exploits
• Experience testing for memory and resource issues
• Must be able to test for user experience and organize feedback
• Must be able to manage, track and investigate bug reports
• Must be able to communicate effectively with clients and end-users to effectively assess and validate issues
• Must be able to communicate effectively with developers and management both technically and in layman’s terms.
How to Apply
Contact: Shannon Egan
Send resume to email@example.com