Website Project Manager
Are you tired of feeling like you’re selling your soul to an agency or a marketing strategy you don’t even believe in? Do you want to try doing marketing the right way? Would you like to be a part of a fast-growing, award-winning, online marketing agency? Now is your chance! Oozle Media is looking for a Website Project Manager to join our team.
The Website Project Manager position manages all client facing and internal communication aspects of the website development and graphic design process. They ensure that correct processes are followed by their team members, oversee quality assurance of web and design tasks, ensure that the progress is reported to clients and that internal requests are well thought out and the necessary pieces to complete a project are collected before the request is assigned to a designer and developer.
If you are a detail-oriented, well-organized problem anticipator with polished interpersonal skills, strategic vision, an intuitive need to question the status quo paired with a love of efficiency and a willingness to champion organizational change, then Oozle Media is the right company for you!
Project Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Be the main day-to-day contact for between 15 to 30 of Oozle Media website only clients.
- Manage the website process from start to finish managing client wants/needs/expectations with theme limitations/budget.
- Report to clients on a regular basis the progress of the website.
- Manage due dates of websites, internal projects, and marketing team needs.
- Manage a team of developers and designers.
- Coordinate between clients, the website team, and internal marketing teams.
Project Manager Job Requirements:
- Basic understanding of WordPress
- Understanding of website development
- Basic knowledge of HTML, hosting, domains (enough to speak to these with a client and consult with developers)
- Strong presentation skills
- A strong positive attitude
- Understanding of digital marketing best practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Ability to use all Google products (Gmail, Docs, Drive, Calendar)
- Strong time-management and communication skills
- Ability to write professional emails to clients and third parties
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to ensure success
Oozle Media is a fast-growing marketing agency with a roster of local and national clients that focuses on delivering real results based on in-depth understanding of business needs and challenges and constant research of current practices that separate what works from what doesn’t. We are committed to developing innovative solutions and providing the highest level of accountability and customer service.