Oozle Media – Sandy, UT 84070
Link to Portfolio required.
Come join a company of enthusiastic, talented, smart, and very passionate people who bring their A-game each day. We are hiring for a Graphic Designer. Our creative department is growing and we are looking for a talented individual to join our design team.
The Oozle Media graphic designer is an important member of our marketing team, who reports to the Art Director. This position plays a key role in supporting our client’s branding, communication, and sales initiatives within the beauty education industry. The end results of this collaboration includes planning, maintenance, and executing multifaceted advertising campaigns or individual social media images/branding graphics, blog graphics, infographics, eBooks, logo design, branding guideline development, PPC display ad design, PPC landing page design, emails, print collateral, animations, interactive media, web design, photography, digital photo manipulation, signage, executive presentations and communications, video production, consulting or conference event and other promotional graphics as needed.
The ideal graphic designer understands the use of visual language to communicate ideas and can translate concepts into tangible images to capture viewers’ interest, inform and entertain. This creative and strategic thinker must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and able to work alone or in teams as needed. The energetic and inspired graphic designer supports a variety of creative requests from across the Company and new ventures. The right candidate is the perfect mix of creativity and process. You must be a good communicator, knowing when to sell-in your ideas and when to listen. You must have a collaborative spirit, but capable of carrying the torch with a can-do attitude when needed.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base hourly rate depending on experience.
- Paid vacation and sick days.
- Health insurance and other benefits for employee after 90 days.
- Full Time W2 position.
- Opportunity to advance your career.
Principal Responsibilities and Duties:
- Brainstorming and mocking up design ideas and layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and artistic design concepts.
- Work with Art Director for design approval.
- Work with Account Managers to meet client’s advertising needs and schedule.
- Ensure all design work is completed within client budget.
- Use appropriate industry software to execute designs.
- Effectively uses the time available to complete work tasks and activities that lead to the achievement of expected work objectives.
- Exhibits full responsibility for one’s own work achievements and consistently maintains a high level of self-management that contributes to sustained high performance.
- Be flexible and adapt to changes in the work environment in ways that help other team members keep projects on course.
- Work well with others, such as account managers, team leads, developers or other specialists, to complete the final product.
- Manage multimedia libraries and archives for design and marketing materials.
- Occasional research of market trends, vendors and other departmental topics.
- May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- A knockout design portfolio that demonstrates your unique skills and abilities.
- Experience working in the fashion or beauty industries preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Preferably 1-3 years of work experience designing within an agency.
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Experience working with Adobe After Effects and Premier or other Adobe products preferred.
- Should have basic skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong understanding of design standards and methodologies.
- Produce a high volume of collateral under tight deadlines.
- Solid knowledge of fundamental design concepts including typography and layout, color theory, photography, and design trends.
- Ability to collaborate with other designers, as well as take direction.
- Responsible for designing within company/client standards, style, and branding.
- Must be able to work under daily deadline pressure while demonstrating strong design skills.
- Ability to interpret design specifications with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a commitment to producing high-quality design products.
- Ability to receive constructive feedback from other team members and colleagues with an open mind.
- Willingness to learn things which are outside of your knowledge base.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to clearly communicate solutions; and able to relate well with diverse populations and age groups.
- Must have the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to interface with salespeople and other internal Company personnel; must enjoy working with people.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Requires adaptability, enthusiasm, initiative and a positive approach to problem-solving.
About Oozle Media:
Oozle Media’s growing team of digital marketers and creatives seek results. Our number one goal is delivering each and every client results-driven marketing through tailored strategies that include search engine optimization (SEO), content marketing, website development, social media management, pay per click (PPC) management, graphic design, call tracking, and much more. As our efforts drive real leads, those leads then become repeat customers who will then, in turn, be advocates for our clients business.
We’re a growing business, and, as a result, we understand the unique marketing needs of small to medium-sized businesses. We solve the “how do I get the small amount of money I have dedicated to marketing go further” question by focusing on immediate needs and a tailored marketing plan.
Local candidates only:
- Sandy, UT
- Graphic Design: 1 years
- Bachelor’s (prefered) or Equivalent Experience