Are you tired of feeling like you’re selling your soul to an agency or a marketing strategy you don’t even believe in? Do you want to try doing marketing the right way? Would you like to be a part of a fast-growing, award-winning, online marketing agency? Now is your chance! Oozle Media is expanding and we are looking for experienced Account Managers to join our team.
If you are a detail-oriented, well-organized problem anticipator with polished interpersonal skills, strategic vision, an intuitive need to question the status quo paired with a love of efficiency and a willingness to champion organizational change, then we need to talk because Oozle Media is the right company for you!
Does your skill set include the ability to use project management software, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office, Facebook for Business, Google AdWords and PPC campaigns? If you can communicate your clients’ needs effectively to graphic designers, editors, and programmers and work with others to resolve to schedule than you might be what we are looking for. If anything short of professional content and communications is unacceptable to you – we want to talk to you!
Account Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Be the main day-to-day contact for between 15 to 30 of Oozle Media clients.
- Use Google Analytics and AdWords to review clients’ web traffic, pitch strategic campaigns and report on progress
- Own all aspects of marketing campaigns, from the initial campaign strategy, to campaign
setup, execution, review and reporting
- Requires ability to work with cross-functional teams to ensure success
- Campaigns include all aspects of paid search, website maintenance, social media and online
- Lead your team of Creative and Content specialists to consistently improve client websites for
optimal success and to better serve overall digital strategy
- Create client-facing monthly reports on all aspects of Oozle Media campaigns
- Run monthly meetings to update clients on cumulative progress
Account Manager Job Requirements:
- Strong presentation skills
- A strong positive attitude that resonates throughout the agency
- A trusted digital advisor
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Strong familiarity with Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
- Ability to use all Google products (Gmail, Docs, Drive, Calendar)
- Strong time-management and communication skills
- Ability to write professional emails to clients and third parties
- 2-3 years of Marketing, Client Services or Paid Search experience
Oozle Media is a fast-growing marketing agency with a roster of local and national clients that
focuses on delivering real results based on in-depth understanding of business needs and
challenges and constant research of current practices that separates what works from what
doesn’t. We are committed to developing innovative solutions and to providing the highest level
of accountability and customer service. We answer our phones, respond to client e-mails and
offer business guidance whenever needed.
We look forward to hearing from you.